This campaign aims to give everyone a chance to voice their views on support for the arts.
PLEDGE YOUR SUPPORT
If you value the arts and want to have a say about the arts in your community please register your details on a new website: www.ivaluethearts.org.uk .
You will then be kept in touch with plans that could affect the arts nationally and in your area, with practical suggestions on what you can do to strengthen the case for the arts.
GAIN PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR THE CAMPAIGN
Promotion of the campaign is reliant on communication through arts organisations to the public - so your active support is vital.
You might like to:
· Put a link on the homepage of your website to www.ivaluethearts.org.uk
· Promote the campaign in your emails
· Add the campaign logo to your print
· Put an advert for the campaign in your brochure / programme / catalogue
· Print and display campaign posters around a venue or gallery
· Let people sign up at your box office / information desk
· Display ‘postcards’ around your venue
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN - visit the website www.ivaluethearts.org.uk for a range of resources, images, logos, web buttons and suggestions for action for arts organisations.
You can also follow the campaign on Twitter at @ivaluethearts
The campaign is being led by the National Campaign for the Arts (NCA). The campaign website and associated technology has been made possible thanks to generous donations of skills, time and resources by industry suppliers.
No public money is being used to fund the campaign.